SMM GoalQuest

SMM GoalQuest® is the industry's only patented incentive solution and platform.


 

SMM GoalQuest

Most incentive programs focus on moving the top 20% of salespeople, but the reality is your biggest lift and highest potential comes from your middle and low performers (the other 80%).

If you need to increase sales quickly you should focus on driving lift from all sectors of the performance bell curve with our GoalQuest® solution.

Click here to get started today!


 

SMM GoalQuest:

  • Is the only patented incentive system in the industry
  • It has demonstrated results for more than 600 programs and 700,000 salespeople.
  • Has a unique “move the middle” structure
  • It can be up and running within two weeks with no up front investment.
  • Check out the video at right to see the short GoalQuest overview.

 


 

FREE eBook!

The value of goal setting has been measured, documented and fervently advocated for decades by self-help gurus. And hundreds of academic studies have also confirmed the efficacy of goal setting – thus demonstrating just how important goals are in improving performance.

So how come most sales people don’t know how to set effective goals – especially when it comes to ensuring incremental sales success?

Download your free eBook on Driving Performance with Self-Selected Goals.

 


 

Need to learn more?

Learn more about how SMM GoalQuest can help you increase sales quickly.  Download more free resources below:

  • Download the Infographic: Nine Sales Incentive Mistakes to Avoid
  • Review the Case Study: Moving the Other 80%
  • Contact us to get started on GoalQuest now.
     

Ready to get started?

For more information contact John Pierce, VP of Sales for SMM GoalQuest: john@salesandmarketing.com