Need more proof of sales enablement’s vital role in revenue generation? Aayushi Sanghavi, a content marketing specialist at G2, culled these statistics for a 2021 blog post. She cites her resources, including Marketo, CSO Insights, Google Trends, Hubspot, the Sales Management Association, Highspot, Salesforce and Forrester.
- Organizations with sales enablement achieve a 49% win rate on forecasted deals, compared to 42.5% for those without.
- 84% of sales reps achieve their quotas when their employer incorporates a best-in-class sales enablement strategy.
- The best sales onboarding programs help new sales hires become productive 3.4 months sooner, on average – a time-to-productivity that’s
- 37% faster than firms with low-performing programs.
- 42% of sales reps feel they don’t have enough information before making a call.
- Sales teams that work closely with marketing see 41% greater growth in reaching their quotas.
- 77.1% of companies with a sales force exceeding 500 people have dedicated sales enablement in place, compared to 39.3% of companies with 25 or fewer.
- Sales and marketing alignment can help your company become 67% better at closing deals.